Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents:
- Agreement to Terms
- Intellectual Property Rights
- User Representations
- User Registration
- Prohibited Activities
- User Generated Contributions
- Contribution License
- Site Management
- Term and Termination
- Modifications and Interruptions
- Governing Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Limitations of Liability
- User Data
- Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
- Contact Us
- Agreement to Terms
- Intellectual Property Rights
- User Representations
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject
us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with
local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Unless indicated otherwise, the Site is our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively referred to as the 'Content' from hereon) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (collectively referred to as the 'Marks' from hereon) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant the following:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or any portion thereof.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such a username is inappropriate, obscene, or objectionable in any manner.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, a compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud or mislead other users and us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information, including, but not limited to, user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including, but not limited to, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload/transmit or attempt to upload/transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other malicious material, including, but not limited to, excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, including, but not limited to, using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person in any manner, including, but not limited to, using another user's username.
- Upload/transmit or attempt to upload/transmit any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, but not limited to, clear graphics interchange formats ('GIFs'), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices, sometimes referred to as 'spyware' or 'passive collection mechanisms' (PCMs).
- Interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, but not limited to, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site or otherwise using/launching any unauthorized script or software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including, but not limited to, collecting usernames or email addresses of users, by electronic or other means, for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
The Site does not offer users to submit or post content. However, we may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively referred to as 'Contributions' from hereon).
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant the following:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading in any manner as deemed by us.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or any other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by us.
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten, in the legal sense of those terms, any other person or to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography or otherwise any applicable law intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us in relation to your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (collectively referred to as 'Submissions' from hereon) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property.
We shall own the exclusive rights to, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You, hereby, waive all moral rights to any such Submissions and you, hereby, warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of or disable, to the extent technologically feasible, any of your Contributions or any portion thereof.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems.
- Otherwise, manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and facilitate the Site's proper functioning.
Please be advised that the Site is hosted in India. Suppose you access the Site from any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in India; then, through your continued use of the Site. In that case, you are transferring your data to India, and you agree to have your data transferred to and processed in India.
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate anyone's use of the Site without any notice or liability. Furthermore, we reserve the right to do so for any reason or no reason. The reasons for termination can include but are not limited to:
- Breach of representation
- Breach of warranty
- Breach of any law or regulation that is applicable
We may terminate your use or participation in the Site at any time. We may delete your account or any content or information posted through your account at any time without any notice.
If we terminate or suspend your account, you cannot create or register a new account on the Site under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or on behalf of any third party.
Additionally, we also reserve the right to take legal action against you, including but not limited to pursuing criminal, civil, or injunctive redress.
We reserve the right to:
- Change, modify or remove the content of the Site without any notice
- Discontinue parts of the Site at any time
These can be done at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We are also not liable to you or any third party for the changes we make.
In addition, we do not guarantee the Site's availability at all times. We may experience software, hardware, or other issues that can lead to delays and interruptions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain the Site or to supply any modifications therewith.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws laid down by the Government of India. By agreeing, you consent that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in connection with these Terms.
You agree to irrevocably take any disputes related to these Terms to the courts of India. If these terms enter your trade, profession, or principal state of business, UPL Limited shall reserve the right to take the proceedings to the country you reside in.
There may be errors on the Site like typographical errors or inaccuracies, or omissions in:
We reserve the right to correct such errors without any prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
In no event will we or any person directly related to or representing the company be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising from your use of the Site. These damages may be direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, or special.
- Lost profit
- Lost revenue
- Data loss
- Other such damages
This condition holds even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss, damage, or claims made (including attorney expenses) by a third party due to:
- Use of Site
- Your violation of any third party's rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights)
- Any overt or harmful act towards another user whom you connect with on the Site
By indemnifying "us," you indemnify anyone directly related to or representing us.
Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to assume exclusive control of the matter at your expense. You will be required to indemnify us and cooperate with us. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you regarding any claims that may require indemnification as we become aware of them.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit over the Site for site performance and perform regular backups. However, you are solely responsible for the data you transmit over the Site. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or corruption of data.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You agree to receive electronic communication from us. You also agree that all electronic agreements, disclosures, and other communication hold the same legal value as a written document.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, order, and contracts. You also agree to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records by us via the Site or email.
You waive all laws that point to a need for non-electronic records.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com